Avocado oil is a carrier oil. It is rich in all of the fatty lipids that strengthen the scalp and hair. It restores hair moisture and softens the tresses. On top of that, it stimulates hair growth.
Here are few contents within avocado oil:
Vitamins A, D and E, Sulfur, Amino Acids, and Fatty Acids
Top Ways to Use Avocado Oil:
1. Use avocado oil from a certified organic oil dealer
2. Add small amount to other carrier oils such as Grapeseed Oil
3. Add drops to shampoos and conditioners
4. Add with vitamin E (liquid gel) or Jojoba Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
5. Use to apply to scalp, liberally, for hair growth and nourishment.
WHEN TO SEE A STYLIST
If you regularly visit a salon, your stylist assistant or person shampooing your hair should notice damaged hair. Duafe clients are typically offered a treatment for free to help nudge them to remedy their damaged. A avocado oil treatment that includes natural herbs and essential oils such as grapeseed oil will nourish the hair and scalp.
GET IN TOUCH
Duafe Hair Salon
3129 north 22nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19132