Aloe Vera is a super nutrient for hair. It promotes new hair growth, reduces inflammation (Dandruff), and cleans the hair/scalp. In addition, it is often used in your better skin/hair products because of its softening nature and moisturizing capabilities.
Here are few contents within aloe vera:
Enzymes, Vitamins, Calcium, Manganese, Zinc, and Iron
Top Ways to Use Aloe Vera:
1. Use fresh aloe gel from the plant
2. Clean and cut the middle section of the leaf
3. Scrape the gel from the leaf and put in a jar
4. Add vitamin E (liquid gel) or Jojoba Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
5. Mix until the consistency is good for your hair
WHEN TO SEE A STYLIST
If you regularly visit a salon, your stylist assistant or person shampooing your hair should notice damaged hair. Duafe clients are typically offered a treatment for free to help nudge them to remedy their damaged. A aloe vera treatment that includes natural herbs and essential oils such as almond oil will nourish the hair and scalp.
GET IN TOUCH
Duafe Hair Salon
3129 north 22nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19132